Learn Words at Warp Speed
Meet Wordeys. A free extension that brings language learning to your browser.
A better way to improve vocabulary
Use the Wordeys extension to highlight, translate, save and practice the words you find on the web.
- Get your favourite songs (or podcasts) translated into words from the lyrics.
- Browse articles and newspapers 🗞 in your target language to find new words in context.
- See informative 💡 videos or documentaries and translate the words you want to know.
- Chat with locals as you travel and immerse yourself in the culture. Use Wordeys to record, translate and practice the words you come across.
Use Wordeys as your notebook 📚 to keep, learn and share definitions from your studies or work. Share your notebooks with colleagues and study definitions with flashcards.
LEARNING MADE EASY
We help you learn English by immersion while browsing the web. Language immersion and seeing words in their natural context is crucial for effective language learning, and wordeys brings it all right to your browser. No more daily push notifications. No more email reminders. Easy right?
Use Wordeys to:
It's a dictionary, translator and language tutor all in your browser.
How it Works:
1. Install the Wordeys Chrome Extension
2. Found a word you want to learn? Highlight it and select Translate & Learn with Wordeys
3. Your word will be saved to your Wordeys profile.
Never be lost for words again.
Super ⚡️ tip for teachers:
Ask your students to find a song or a video or an article they like and let them choose the words they want to learn. This way, you can both help them research a topic that’s in line with their interests while learning a language.
For English we’re big fans of the videos of Kurzgesagt and The School of Life to use as informative language learning content.
Our new extension helps you make the world a little smaller. :)
Happy learningADD TO CHROME